Monday, October 28, 2019

Everybody's Got a Dream, Revisited


My dream is changing...growing...

Oh, I still want to do all that hiking, for certain.  And here in Northeastern Washington I am much closer to the trails, although there are not as many urban trails.

I never in my life wanted to own a home until I got to Kettle Falls. Here, I think I found a place that suits me...that feels like home. Mine, not someone else's.

Through the generosity and dream of someone(s) who love me, possibility becomes an amazing reality.  The dream grows and mutates and now I am part owner in this beautiful home on Lake Roosevelt.  Much, much more home than I ever imagined.

A partnership is formed...business, and so much more.   A plan is set in motion.  B&B, vacation rental, wedding and event venue...all in this beautiful house.

My personal (and very long term) goal is to ultimately own the house by myself.  Of course, I've yet to make the first payment...but still.




No comments:

Post a Comment